I’d Rather Laugh – How to Be Happy Even When Life Has Other Plans for You
She’s a summa cum laude graduate of the School of Hard Knocks. A lecturer at Canyon Ranch (yeah, that fancy spa). A woman who reaches out to help others by sharing her own incredible story. She’s also, believe it or not, the mother-in-law of comedian Mike Myers–and even inspired some of his craziest sketches with her irresistible sense of humor.
The thing that will impress you the most, though, is Linda’s string of almost unbelievable losses and setback–and the equally unbelievable way she’s dealt with them.
How did Linda persevere? She will tell you about the subway rides and the cleaning binges, the loneliness, the relentless spiritual questing, and all-night sessions with the saddest movies she could find. And then she’ll tell you about the healing–how the process slowly revealed itself and how she has used it to heal others.
- Author: Linda Richman
- Publisher: Warner Book Inc; Large Print edition (2001)
- ISBN-10: 0739416200
- ISBN-13: 978-0739416204
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Our Review: Teaches us that laughter is the best medicine in any difficult circumstance. Readers get to find out how to hold a pity party, learn that it’s not your position, but your disposition.
- Book Review: Dark Light Consciousness (holisticwords.com)
- Michael Williams’ ‘The Love from Just One’ Chronicles a Loving Pair’s… (prweb.com)
- Francis Geddes Pens New Christian Prayer Guide, ‘Contemplative… (prweb.com)