Acupressure For A Healthy Lifestyle
How acupressure works
The treatment system known as acupressure involves working on the “patient’s” Qi by pressing the fingers and thumbs on specific points that are located along Channels (also known as Meridians) of Qi. It is possible to influence Qi by manipulating the points…the Qi is either strengthened, dispersed, or calmed. This helps to allow the Qi to flow smoothly in the body that results in a harmonious relationship between body and mind. It is important to note that the health of all the organs depends on the smooth flow of Qi in the Channels and this regulation is achieved by acupressure.
This self-help guide brings the remarkable healing power of acupressure to your finger-tips. By the simple application of pressure to specific points on the body you can stimulate subtle energy to boost the immune system and alleviate many common ailments.
- Shiatsu Acupressure Therapy (casapalmera.com)
- Ancient China’s Healing Touch (healthandwellnesswarrior.com)
- What is Acupressure? (dawnwelburn.wordpress.com)
- Exercise #233 – Exercises and Acupressure Points for Emotional Healing, Part 9 (chairtaichi.wordpress.com)
- Exercise #234 – Exercises and Acupressure Points for Emotional Healing,Part 10 (chairtaichi.wordpress.com)